Wednesday, October 6, 2010

GARDEN ACCESSORIES

I've been out walking the garden to see what's blooming on these cool
October days and nights.
Here's some Hardy Begonia.

A little Goldenrod.



Pretty pink Roses.



Purple Asters.




Pink Morning Glory.

As I was strolling I started looking at all my garden accessories and wondering...
...do I have too many?




A painted rock, I did myself.

An artist I'm not!



A cast-away basket.




A broken plant stake I've added twigs for antlers.




Twig baskets hung in trees.



My five dollar yard sale find.



Another old bench that's not sturdy enough for sitting.




My toad house made from a broken pot.




Little wicker bird houses.





One of five kitty statues.




Two of five.





My pop of blue, blue bird house.



Bird stake.




And then I think...no, I don't have too much.

My garden ROCKS!

Happy Gardening.


6 comments:

  1. Nope, you don't have too many garden objects! Looks just right to me. I am sooooo envious of your green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool painted rock. I would like to have one too. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one heck of an interesting garden! The toad house is a great idea and useful object to make it out of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your garden is just right. All I have is fake plants because I have such an adventurous kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I love your garden accessories. Looks like you have a lot but I suspect you have room for more. Your garden is beautiful. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden accessories are beautiful. And the painted rocks are cool. Yes you're so artistic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails