Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sweet Surprises In My Mailbox

Sweet surprises arrived for me yesterday from my sister- in-law, Terry.
Every year Terry sends me hand made Christmas ornaments,
most she makes herself.

This year a glittered crane along with an Origami book.
Last time I visited Terry and Rick, I told them
of my interest in learning how to make the Origami cranes.
I have visions of Origami canes
dancing in my head.


The second package contained this sweet white
gardening glove ornament.
Of course you know "gardening" is my all time
favorite past time.


Here's a look at some of the creations she's sent me
over the years.



You also know my love of cats.




This wreath, she sent me many many years ago.
I still love it!
Thank you Terry and Rick
I can't wait to dig into my Origami book.
Merry Christmas.




1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails