Thursday, January 6, 2011

RANDOM THINGS

We woke up to snow this morning and it was beautiful!
I love how the yard, garden and street look after a fresh
fallen snow.
Unfortunately, I had to be at work at 6:15 this morning and wasn't
able to take any pictures until I got home.

These were taken about 4:00 PM.
Much of the snow was already gone.

I thought this was a cute one.

The Nandinas were weighted down this morning, but
were starting to lift again by four.


Inside my last bowl of paperwhites from the Holidays
are just about to bloom.



I don't think I've showed you this new pillow I purchased durring
our Holiday Fiber Show.

It fits in perfectly with my decore.
It's a wonderful mixed bag of components...
some crochet, some kniting and felting.

Here is the start of a project of mine. It's still in the
thinking stage. VS was getting rid of this paper and I
snagged it. I think I'm going to use some for a
Valentine's Day garland.
Well I know all of this is just random stuff, but that's
what happening here at Nanniepannies.
*
I will be linking this post, such as it is, with
Show and Tell

Oh yea, I almost forgot...this is my next project.
I want to convert this abandoned closet in the spare bedroom
to my new crafting center.
It will be lovely to have all my things in one place.











2 comments:

  1. We have freshly fallen snow here as well, it is lovely. What a charming kitty pillow.
    Blessings~
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your next project. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails