Monday, March 14, 2011

BAD KITTY!

Look who's getting his own movie.
PUSS in BOOTS
arrives in theaters on November 4Th.



Puss in Boots has been a long standing character
in children's literature.


When you go back to the original story from the
French fairy tale
you may wonder why.



Puss lies, cheats, and murders his way to success.


But DreamWorks and Antonio Banderas
have created a "Bad Kitty" you
can not resist.


Even dog people have to love this Puss.
*

Linking with Angela @
West Virginia Treasure's
Show and Tail Party.

images from Google Image

9 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Puss in Boots was getting his own movie! I love it! I can't wait to see that one! You sure did find some neat pictures of him. I'm afraid that I hadn't heard of him until he appeared in Shrek! Sad isn't it! He is so darn cute! That is a cat that I wouldn't mind to have!

    Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is cute, but as you said I don't know how he got so popular, in the original story he was a BAD kitty. I loved him in Shrek. Will make a point to go to this new movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Antonio will be such a "bad" cat...he has the most wonderful voice, doesn't he? Cant' wait to see it...thanks for letting us know!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that "Puss" will be getting his rightful due. I always loved the story as a child and was delighted by Antonio's Puss in Shrek. I always smile when I see your coneflowers at the top of your blog - love them! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is cute AND Anthony is cute too! So 'they' got their own movie - looks like it will be good.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh what cute photos. I love that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet post! I always loved Puss n Boots as a child. The illustrations are lovely. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say hi from Weber City, Va. I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails