Sunday, April 3, 2011

THE BLACK BARN GARDEN

Last week I linked with Fishtail Cottage and her
Flora Thursdays party. I found a charming post there
from The Black Barn Garden.


Miranda lives in a rural area in the Netherlands.
Her post was written in Dutch, but she has a
translation widget on her blog.


Her photos are wonderful.
The first time I looked at the post I hadn't activated the
translation...but her pictures told the story beautifully.
I just knew all you animal lovers would love to see it.
Please go by and visit.

*

Linking to Angela at West Virginia Treasures
for Show and Tail Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. aweeee, sweet chickies....Mel's Cabin follows your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR NANNIEPANNIE,

    I WAS SURPRISED THAT YOU HAVE MENTIONED THE BLACK BARN GARDEN ON YOUR BLOG.
    IT IS OKÉ THAT YOU USE THESE PHOTOS.
    I LIVE NOT IN AUSTRALIA BUT IN THE NETHERLANDS. NETHERLANDS IS IN EUROPE.
    AMSTERDAM IS THE CAPITAL OF OUR COUNTRY.
    I HOPE THAT A LOT OF ANIMAL LOVERS WILL TAKE A LOOK AT MY BLOG!

    THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
    I ALSO FOLLOW YOUR BLOG NOW!!

    SWEET HUGS,
    MIRANDA

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I was born in Elizabethton and Knoxville isn't far from you. I look forward to seeing your garden ideas. They might work for me here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree, those were the sweetest pics that Miranda shared with us at last weeks Garden Party! So glad you featured her & mentioned Cottage Flora Thursday's in your post...thank you! hoping to meet more gardeners as the weeks go on! oxox, Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat to find a blog with the hatching of the baby chicks like that! I'll take a peek at it! Thanks for sharing the link with us!

    Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails