Sunday, July 3, 2011

THE WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING

This has certainly been the year for
engagements,
showers,
and weddings.



Meet Mrs. Miller.
Formerly Yolanda Hernandez.
Yoyo and I work together
and have for many years.
What treat to see her marry.


I was so excited to find "fancyprints" on Etsy.
They will customize their prints with the
bride and groom's initials.
Perfect for Yolanda and Billy.


She loved it!


Bride number two weds today.
Summer is marring her long time boyfriend, Kyle
in Charleston SC.


Summer's name speaks to her personality. She is always
sunny and happy.
She loves bright colors and
animal prints.
For her I chose this picnic tote
and a trio frame for some
wedding pictures.


Leigh Anne, the gal in the middle
says I DO
in September.

Congratulations to all my girls!

2 comments:

  1. Are you saying that you have three girls and three weddings this year? WHEW!

    Happy 4th. Get some rest. Save some money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nooooo! These are three girls that work with me at Victoria's Secret.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails