Saturday, January 28, 2012

A FEW DAYS OFF!

I can't believe it has been two weeks since my last post.
My only excuse...I've been lazy.


I got outside today for a little while and took a stroll
around the garden.
The weather has been so mild here lately my flowers
think it's already Spring.


Two days ago I spotted our first daffodils!


This blue Hyacinth has been blooming for the past week.


I've had this weekend off
and have been trying to get
caught up on everything
I've been neglecting,
including house work...
uck.



I've done some cleaning out and reorganizing.
It really feels good to lighten your load.
My closets look so much better!



Added some little touches for the
Valentine's Day season.


I still have a few more tasks to finish
before the sun sets, but I'm feeling good
about the things I've gotten accomplished
so far this weekend.


At the end of the day
all I want to do is
sit back...



...and put my feet up.

Happy Gardening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails