Saturday, March 17, 2012

TOP OF THE MORNING!


Everything is coming up green
this fine St. Patrick's Day.



Well not everything,
but that's another project
and another day.


My two year old cherry tree is starting to bloom.
It's not at it's peak yet but it is
still exciting to see the bloom start to pop out.



Spring is my favorite time of year for the garden.
Everyday something new emerges
to make me smile.



They say it's supposed to rain today,
but I refuse to believe it.


Happy St. Patrick's Day
and
Happy Gardening!

3 comments:

  1. Happy St. Paddy's Day to you, too. I am so jealous. We don't have a sprig of green here yet- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must live near NanaDiana, we have no signs of spring here either! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor darlings, I think I would go mad if our winter was any longer than it already is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails