Friday, April 20, 2012

FIVE DAYS AND COUNTING!

 Just five more days
 until my sister and I set up our booth at 
The Corner Nest
located in Elizabethton, TN
It's quite exciting for me,
 I've been staying very busy 
creating, pricing and logging
 all the things 
I will be taking next
 Wednesday.


One of our neighbors,
 Betty Ann,
makes these adorable stuffed Owls.
They are so sweet
 and colorful.
 When she ask if she could showcase
 a few in our booth,
we were happy 
to say yes.

She will be selling the large ones for $18
and the smaller ones for $8.

Come see for yourself, if you are a Tri-Cities resident.
Hopefully our booth will be up and running
by Friday May 27th,
even sooner
 if we're lucky.
 

3 comments:

  1. I'll bet you are so excited. I can see that some of your little "friends" are wide eyed with anticipation! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and I'm sending best wishes for success. The owls are fun, what will you be showing? I wish I lived closer so I could peek in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabethton, TN.....I'll be showing up there to check it out...I'm with...The Great American Antique Trail...www.greatamericanantiquetrail.com....I'm also a blog fan of yours...from Mel's Designs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails