Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

We are officially open for business!
Today was the day Susan and I
loaded both our cars
to the max and headed over to
"The Corner Nest"
and set our booth.


 We started with bare walls and
two pieces of furniture.
A buffet Sue purchased for the booth
and a shelf I drugged out of my
gardening shed and gave a 
coat of paint.


We landed the shelf on top of the buffet
for a cupboard effect.


My contribution to the booth...
... mostly hand made or
scavenged.


I can tell you, a large percent of my wares
are all about "birds".
Bird Garlands.

Bird Plant Stakes.


Even Bird Wreaths.

I have other crazy things I've made,
like this sewing wreath.


I put in my hat forms that unfortunately 
did not sell at our Holiday Show.


Of course I've included my
latest creation, my
Tank Memory Boards.


So there you have it.
"The Gift Cupboard at Buttermilk Cottage".
Come see us soon,
we're located in the "Corner Nest"
in Elizabethton, Tn.

Linking with 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails