Thursday, May 3, 2012

LAYERS OF LUSH!

I haven't seen that much of the world,
 but of what I have seen,
Isola Bella
 in Northern Italy 
 is the most beautiful place
in the world.


You approach by water because it is an island.
 My first view was of the palace side.
 and it is beautiful to be sure.


But then...
I saw the GARDEN.


This is what I imagine Heaven to be.


From every spot ,
the view is breathtaking.


You are surrounded by beauty 
and lushness.


Every turn surprises and delights.


OMG!
If you ever get the chance to visit
don't pass it up.


Linking with Fishtail Cottage




2 comments:

  1. I wonder how soon I can have my bag packed? THAT is a GORGEOUS place. The gardens are just fantastic..and to be surrounded by water like that---nothing better- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! that peacock photo is a crack up! What a beautiful place to visit...thank you for sharing this post at this weeks Garden party! Hoping you have a fantastic weekend! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails