Sunday, July 29, 2012

SUNDAY

What a pleasant Sunday 
it has been today.


No rain in the forecast
here at 
Buttermilk Cottage
so I decide to get out early
and do some much needed
weeding.


So much rain lately
has made for some delightful blooms.
Here's my Hyacinth Bean
now in full bloom...
just waiting for the purple bean pods
to appear.


Another Runner Bean plant,
new for me this year,
Painted Lady.


Most of my Black Eyed Susans
did not fair well this year.
These are some of the best.


The ever faithful
Cone flower.


Lantana doing well.


My last picture is of this happy little Zinnia.
I planted several packs of seeds earlier
with hopes of a great bed of  "picking flowers".
So far this is one of the few blooms that 
has made an appearance.

Oh well 
Happy Gardening!

3 comments:

  1. Oh- What wonderful flowers and gardens here. I have never planted zinnias. I think I have planted every other flower but not that one. I think I need to next year- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your pictures and your comments! I myself have found hobby in making pictures of the plants we grow :) Have a nice day and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails