Friday, August 31, 2012

DRESSING FOR AUTUMN

I was so impressed with the white
 in my Autumn garden
that I decided to carry
 it into the inside as well.
 
 
It's no secret that I'm a big fan of white
in home decor, so it was not
stretch to make this a
White Autumn.
 
I am a believer that small touches are all you
need to put your present decor style
into the season.
 
 

A couple of Mums may be the only thing you need
to convert your space from
Summer to Fall.
 
 
A little white paint, a little burlap,
some mums
and you are set for a simple
"White Autumn".
 
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh- I love your White Autumn! I suppose with the kids here I am stuck with the orange and browns because that is what they love- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice White Autumn :) Great decoration of the house, I like your taste:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails