Sunday, March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter everyone.
The day started out a little soggy
but it soon turned itself right.
A little overcast but
a pleasant day all
in all.
 
 

The garden is certainly showing off its
sunny colors.
 
 

The daffodils that have survived the snow
are pretty as a picture.
 
 
 

These have just opened up.
They were planted this past Fall.
 
 

I'm so glad I have planted some
early, medium, and late
bloomers, otherwise
they'd be all gone by now
with the weather we've had lately.
 
Easter Dinner for two today.
Sadly, Kate could not join us this year,
she is still in NY doing big girl stuff.
My sister Susan and I sat down
to my favorite holiday meal.
Ham, potato salad, deviled eggs, green beans, and
an old family salad recipe from my Mom.
 
 
 
 I've been practicing my origami
and have taught myself
how to make a simple
butterfly.


We've got plans
to have a evening ham sandwich
and watch the new
 Masterpiece Theatre series
Selfridge.
Hoping it's half as good as
Downton Abby,
if so, it'll be great.
 
Again, Happy Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Delightful blog! Can't wait to come back. You and your sister both....love it!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails