Sunday, October 20, 2013

THIRTY FIVE DAYS UNTIL SHOW TIME

It's is hard to believe it has almost been a year since our last Holiday Fiber Arts Show.  Yes, it has, and in fact we only have 35 days left to prepare.  I've been hard at work crafting and creating.  Some of my ideas have already gone by the way side and others have taken flight.
 
 
 
 
I've been making wreaths.
I'm using up-cycled sweaters,
both wool and cotton.
 
It's so much fun creating flowers
out of the sleeve and necks.
 
Here's one I actually used the
sleeves of the sweater
for the base
then created the flowers
out of the neckband and scraps.
Added the burlap and red
floral for contrast.
 
This one was fun,
it's made from an old army jacket
I found at the Goodwill.
 
 
Camo is so big right now...
 
 
I couldn't resist.
 
 
I call this one
Cottage By The Sea.
A winter wreath for your
beach cottage,
if you are so lucky
to have one.
I WISH!
 
 
I've got more to show you,
but that's another post.
Have a great day.
 
Buttermilk Cottage
Holiday Fiber Arts
Show and Sale
November 22, 23, & 24 2013
Join us if you can.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails